Victorian Perioperative Nurses Group
The VPNG is committed to achieving and promoting the professional and educational interest of nurses engaged in perioperative nursing.
- Fostering the development, promotion and implementation of the philosophy, policies and standards of the Australian College of Operating Room Nurses Limited (ACORN Ltd.)
- The provision of forums for networking and the sharing of information and ideas between members
- The provision of financial support for educational opportunities and research activities
- Raising awareness of issues of contemporary nursing practice
- Raising the profile of VPNG and its members within the wider community
The Victorian Perioperative Nurses Group acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the traditional owners of the land and acknowledges and pays respects to the Elders past, present and emerging.
VPNG is comitted to safe and inclusive workplaces, policies and services for people of LGBTIQ communities and their families.