Victorian Perioperative Nurses Group
The VPNG is committed to achieving and promoting the professional and educational interest of nurses engaged in perioperative nursing.
- Fostering the development, promotion and implementation of the philosophy, policies and standards of the Australian College of Operating Room Nurses Limited (ACORN Ltd.)
- The provision of forums for networking and the sharing of information and ideas between members
- The provision of financial support for educational opportunities and research activities
- Raising awareness of issues of contemporary nursing practice
- Raising the profile of VPNG and its members within the wider community
VPNG Management Seminar Saturday 3 November
Click here to register.
VPNG Introduction to Perioperative Nursing course
Please register to attend here
Johnson & Johnson Nurse Excellence Application Training
An Interactive workshop covering sutures, trocars, skin glue, bio-surgery, energy and stapling. Gain 6 hours CPD.
Please register asap via: [email protected]
PO Box 106, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Email:
Call Us: 1300 72 11 69