The Victorian Perioperative Nurses Group (VPNG) consists of over 1000 members and is the professional body for perioperative nurses in Victoria.
- To inspire and lead excellence in perioperative nursing
- Patient Advocacy
The charitable objectives for which VPNG is established are:
- to foster the development, promotion and implementation of the philosophy, policies and standards of Australian College of Perioperative Nurses (ACORN);
- to provide forums for networking and the sharing of information and ideas between Members;
- to provide financial support for educational opportunities and research activities;
- to raise community and sector awareness of issues of contemporary nursing practice; and
- to foster strong ongoing links with Australian College of Perioperative Nurses (ACORN).