Membership of the VPNG shall be open to all Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses interested in or engaged in the practice of perioperative nursing.
Full Membership: Full voting rights apply.
A person is eligible to be admitted to the Full membership class if the person:
- is a Registered Nurse or an Enrolled Nurse, who is interested in or engaged in the practice of perioperative nursing; and
- has paid any fees that are payable.
Associate Membership: No voting rights. Reduced membership rate.
- Undergraduate nursing students.
- Registered Nurses undertaking post graduate studies in perioperative nursing.
- Evidence of enrolment must be produced.
Honorary Life Membership
Honorary life membership may be offered at the discretion of the Executive Committee to members who have given significant service to the Group and to perioperative nursing.