AWARD OF MERIT
VPNG – AWARD OF MERIT
The Award of Merit is presented by the board to an individual who has demonstrated significant achievements and a commitment to the advancement of perioperative nursing. The nominee must have current full membership of their state or territory Local Association.
The award is given periodically at the discretion of the board and presented in the form of a certificate.
- Candidates for the Award of Merit can be nominated by any member of VPNG.
- Nominations should be sent as a letter outlining the nominee’s achievements to [email protected]
- The VPNG board of directors will determine whether the nominee will receive the award by vote.
Outline why you have nominated this nurse/nursing team by means of the following criteria (600 words)
- Support for perioperative nursing
- Evidence of contribution to perioperative nursing
- Promotion of a collaborative team environment
- Excellence and pride in the delivery of quality patient care
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- The development of colleagues within their perioperative team
The Victorian Perioperative Nurses Group acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the traditional owners of the land and acknowledges and pays respects to the Elders past, present and emerging.
VPNG is comitted to safe and inclusive workplaces, policies and services for people of LGBTIQ communities and their families.